When most people hear craniosacral therapy, they either think – “It’s something to do with the head, right?” – or, more often – “What is that?”
Craniosacral Therapy is a holistic health modality that looks at the “whole body”, not only the physical but also the mental and spiritual aspects which as research shows, are all connected together.
What is involved in a craniosacral treatment?
- The client lies down on a massage table or can be seated in a chair.
- You remain warm & fully clothed.
- The Craniosacral Therapist creates a supportive, safe and calming environment for their client.
- The Therapist is drawn to various areas of the body and with a light touch supports the body, which is allowing itself to heal.
The natural healing process begins after a treatment is completed, and continues for the next 2-3 days.
What conditions have past clients had relief from?
- Before, during and after childbirth.
- Difficult/traumatic birth (both mum and baby)
- Breast feeding
- Baby unsettled
- TMJ (temporomandibular joint) disorder
- Neck pain
- Back pain
- Difficult sleeping
- Irritable bowel
- Inner ear (vertigo)
- Muscular pain
- anxiety or depression